Ensure that your business stays fully operational through every stage of load shedding with the reliable and class-leading Cat generator sets. Cat generators are now assembled right here in South Africa, enabling you to get premium quality at competitive rates. Barloworld Power offers design, testing, installation, on-site commissioning as well as support maintenance.
Book now and stay powered on!
Let us assist you with a comprehensive site assessment, including:
- Correct sizing of the required generator by logging your load trend over time
- Establishing most suitably correct installation position
- Installation layout
Book your power solutions assessment today and one of our professional engineers will determine the most suitable solution for you.
We will then give you a detailed assessment report and quotation based on the above.
What we require of you in order for us to carry out the site assessment
- A contact person must be available on site at the time of the assessment
- Full access to electrical distribution panels on relevant site
- Accurate simulation of power consumption the back-up power is required to supply during the test period
- Barloworld Power should be notified of any special access, induction, safety and/or personal protective equipment requirements (if applicable)
- Clarification of custom generator layout requirements
When you need a diesel generator set full of power potential, you'll have peace of mind knowing our diesel-fueled generator sets are built to world-class standards, for high efficiency, low fuel consumption and global emissions compliance. Cat® Diesel Generator Sets come in a range of options to match your power needs - so selecting the right diesel generator set for your application, and installing it, is simple.
For prime, continuous or standby power service, Cat commercial and industrial diesel generator sets deliver reliable, clean, economical power – even in the most demanding conditions. Each Cat diesel generator set is designed, engineered and manufactured for optimal performance. All major components are tested individually; and once the generator set is assembled, the complete unit is tested at and above 100% of rated load for operation and safety.